Baby | Massage Oil
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
This gentle blend of chamomile, lavender and olive oil will help keep your baby's skin moisturised and can also help relax colicky babies.
- Baby massage promotes growth and development in premature babies and has many benefits for babies and parents in general
- Massage is a wonderful bonding experience with your baby using this relaxing and soothing massage oil
- Free from harmful chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Protects your baby's DNA
- No petrochemicals and mineral oils
- Certified organic
- Proudly South African
"This oil is 100% natural and feeds your baby's skin, without feeding it toxins! It's important to remember that our skin absorbs up to 60% of the ingredients (including the synthetic and toxic chemicals) found in normal body oils and massage oils. Absorbing natural and organic ingredients from plant oils and waxes, mineral pigments and essential oils is a smarter and healthier alternative! This oil is free from petrochemicals, parabens, genetically modified ingredients, EDTA, sulphonation, ethoxylation, propoxylation, PEG compounds, and DEA, MEA, TEA. Chemicals like these are added to body products to keep bacteria and mould from growing in the packaging and improve the texture. The problem is that many of these additives are considered to be endocrine disruptors, which can lead to hormone-related cancers in adults and early onset of puberty in girls".
Use | Tips
- Apply to your baby's skin to massage and moisturise their skin
- Add a few drops to their bath
Olea europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vit E)
*Product Certified by BCS
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.