Mask + Exfoliator | Purifying
LULU & MARULA
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Created from nature’s finest clays, herbs and enzymes, this two-in-one mask and exfoliator is the perfect facial detox ritual.
- A powerful blend of nature’s finest clays including french green and rhassoul draws out toxins deep within your pores
- Licorice root, nettle leaf and white willow bark assist in evening skin tone and texture, while Green Tea is rich in anti-oxidants and works to calm inflammation
- These herbs mechanically exfoliate skin upon wash off
- Pineapple and papaya enzymes contain AHA’s and BHA’s to gently exfoliate skin to reveal a rejuvenated complexion that is noticeably smoother and brighter
- Comes as a dry powder and is activated when mixed with a liquid. Try it with water, or plain yoghurt and a squirt of honey.
- 100% natural
- Free from harmful, non-toxic ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA damage, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Great for travelling or if you want to try before you buy
- We love this range as gifts!
Pair with these tests
These DNA and/or biochemistry test/s can help you better understand your body so you can personalise your nutrition, environment and lifestyle choices and be healthier:
- DNA | Estrogen
- DNA | Health + Estrogen
- TOXICITY | Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites - BIG
Combination, oily & blemish-prone skin types
Use | Tips
Mix 1tsp with an equal amount of liquid, such as water, our Refreshing Tonic Mist, or plain natural yoghurt. Apply to clean skin, avoiding eye area. Leave for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Alternatively, massage
Kaolin Clay: Contains unique minerals and phytonutrients, which aid in eliminating toxins from the skin. It is gentle on the skin and helps to cleanse and regenerate.
Bentonite Clay: Exceptionally good for absorbing excess sebum in acne prone skin. When mixed with water it becomes charged and attracts toxins out of the skin. It helps to heal and reduce inflammation in the skin.
Rhassoul Clay: Rich in magnesium, silica, potassium, and calcium, which all assist to nourish your skin. It absorbs excess dirt and oil, as well as extract impurities from the skin.
Licorice root: A mild ingredient ideal for your skin if it’s feeling sensitive or has a sensitive nature. It contains active compounds that fight inflammation, help diminish dark circles under the eyes or age spots as well as balance oil production in the skin.
Nettle: An ingredient anciently known for its astringent and anti-inflammatory properties, it’s excellent for treating acne and keeping oily skin in check. It’s an anti-oxidant powerhouse so is great for anti-ageing benefits. An instant skin reviver!
White Willow Bark: Contains salicylic acid, a natural exfoliant. It helps to calm inflammation and fight acne/blemish-prone skin. Other skin concerns like congestion, blocked pores and dullness can also benefit from the activity of the White Willow Bark.
Bromelain: Pineapple enzyme is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid used as an exfoliant to gently remove dead skin cells from the surface allowing your skin to breathe and feel more vibrant.
Papain: Papaya enzyme is a fruit acid that is also a powerful exfoliant. It gently removes dead skin cells to reveal fresh, radiant skin as well as assists in lifting dark marks.
Full ingredient list
Bentonite, Kaolinite, Moroccan Lava Clay (Rhassoul), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Nettle Leaf, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Bromelain, Papain, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Malaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural preservatives.