Mask | Cream
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
A mask to feed and nourish the most dehydrated skins. Contains stable and available sources of vitamins B, E and C that have been shown to improve skin structure, reduce pigmentation and aid cell regeneration.
- Microbiome - this mask contains prebiotics to feed beneficial microbes and a probiotic extract to shift microbial populations to favour your skin.
- Active treatment - a deeply hydrating and softening mask which will deliver a strong regenerating action to fight the effects of ageing and minimise the visibility of lines and wrinkles. High levels of LMW hyaluronic acid boost the skin with an intense moisturising and plumping effect. Kigelia increases collagen production for a visible brightening, lightening, and firming effect.
- Cruelty-Free (BWC, PETA)
- Recyclable glass packaging
- Community sourced ingredients:
- Fair Trade Rooibos from Heiveld Women’s Cooperative
- Fair trade Kigelia from the Zambezi Valley
- Virgin Coconut from coconut milk in Mozambique
"We use our Esse cream mask once a week while soaking in the bath. It's a great time for you to take some time out and relax. Light a candle, chill out with a cup of tea and bring those cortisol levels down. We find that it is excellent for sun damage and sunspots as well as being safe for use around the eyes. We love the fact the Esse is so committed to non-toxic living that they have used recyclable glass packaging".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Mature skin | Dehydrated skin
Use | Tips
- Use once a week, more often if necessary
- Apply a generous layer to clean, dry skin and allow to set in for at least 5 minutes
- Rinse using a sponge or cotton cloth and warm water.
- Can be used overnight as an effective treatment for pigmentation
- Excellent for sun damage and sunspots
- Safe for use around the eyes
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.