Malic Acid - Extra Strength
AMIPRONappi Code: 717713-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Support for Fatigue and Muscle Tenderness
Malic Acid is an organic compound that is naturally found in fruits such as apples. It is often taken as a supplement, for the treatment of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Malic acid is known for its ability to increase energy and tolerance to exercise.
Benefits | Features
- Provides relief from soft tissue tenderness like in fibromyalgia
- Provides relief from muscle fatigue
- Supports healthy cellular energy metabolism and neuromuscular function
- Provides bioavailable, well-tolerated magnesium in the form of a patented amino acid chelate
- Includes the trace mineral manganese to support the endogenous formation of the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD), which provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Supplies clinically effective levels of nutrients in just four tablets
Best suited for
- Those with muscle tenderness and discomfort
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||50mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||50mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate†)||150mg|
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate†)||5mg|
† Patented mineral amino acid chelates
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, silica
Take 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.