Lipstick | Vegan
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
We're obsessed! These certified organic vegan lipsticks challenge the notion of conventional lipstick by providing effortless nourishment and hydration without compromising on performance or colour.
- Certified organic argan, avocado and jojoba seed oils create a creamy, flawless application that feels as luxurious as it looks
- Award-winning Australian brand
- Certified organic
- Non-toxic and free from chemical ingredients that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic makeup, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Choose one of the lighter shades from the INIKA Vegan Lipstick range if you want lips to appear fuller, as lighter shades will reflect light
- Darker colours will make lips look more defined and smaller
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba ) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Citrus Sinensis Peel (Orange) Oil Expressed*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). *Certified Organic
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural preservatives.