We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Colour that glides on effortlessly without the toxicity, leaving your lips velvety smooth.
- Vitamin-rich rose hip and carrot extracts moisturise and nourish lips
- Rose and jojoba waxes soften and protect
- Shea butter Sweet almond and apricot kernel oil add natural gloss
- Free from chemical ingredients that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- A Fairtrade product
"Can wearing lipstick/lip liner increase your risk for estrogen-driven cancers? Researchers who tested different types of popular lipsticks found at drug and department stores have found levels of toxic metals that can potentially lead to health problems. For the study (concluded in 2013), researchers at the University of California, Berkeley's School of Public Health enlisted a group of 12 girls between the ages of 14 and 19 who were part of an Asian youth group and lived in low-income neighbourhoods of Oakland, California. They were asked to record the brands and product names of all lipsticks and lip glosses they regularly carry and use at home. The researchers then took this list to stores and purchased the products, 32 in all (8 lipsticks, 24 lip glosses). Back at the lab, researchers conducted spectrometry tests to determine the contents of the lipsticks. They found detectable levels of parabens, PEG compounds, lead, cadmium, chromium, aluminium and five other metals in the products. This is scary! Time to change? We can start here with these beautiful, velvety lip liners - they are made with all natural ingredients, providing effortless nourishment and hydration without compromising on performance or colour".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic makeup, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Following lip liner, apply lipstick directly to the lips
- Blot with a tissue
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Lanolin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Eugenol*, Citronellol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Lecithin, Silica. [May contain (+/-): Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
*component of natural essential oils.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.