We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Promises soft, nourished lips.
- The ideal non-toxic, makeup bag essential
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruptions and cancer
- Certified organic
"On average, women apply their lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner 2.35 times per day! Conventional lip liners may contain parabens, PEG compounds, lead, cadmium, chromium and aluminium. This is scary and can lead to increased toxicity! It is often recommended that we use lip liner if we have thin lips or we want to increase the long-wearing power of our lipstick making this one of our "must haves" products in our makeup bag. It glides on easily, delivering even colour. It is long wearing but doesn't feel dry to the touch".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic body products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Simply remove the cap, twist the stick and directly glide over lips for instantly smooth and kissable lips
- Alternatively, apply your lip balm on top of your lip liner or lipstick for a soft, luscious finish
Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera Carnauba Wax*, Theobroma Cacao (Shea) Butter*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil)*, Vanilla Flavor, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.