AMIPRONappi Code: 877425-019
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Dairy Enzymes with Herbs
Amipro Lactizyme is an advanced plant based formula that aids digestion and assimilates an average sized meal containing dairy ingredients.
- Contains plant-based enzymes and herbs to help digest and assimilate nutrients in a dairy-based meal
- Relieves bloating, wind and cramps due to improper dairy digestion
- Proteases break long protein chains (polypeptides) into smaller amino acid chains and eventually into single amino acids
- Amylases reduce large carbohydrates to disaccharide’s including sucrose, lactose, and maltose
- Lipases digest fats into free fatty acids and glycerol
- Cellulases break the bonds found in fibre
- CereCalase is a unique proprietary blend of the enzymes phytase, hemicellulase, and beta-glucanase. They work together to disrupt the cell walls of herbs, vegetables, and fruits.
- Invertase, a disaccharidase that works to break down sucrose (refined table sugar) into glucose and fructose
- Lactase digests lactose (milk sugar) into glucose and galactose. Low lactase levels cause maldigestion of milk and other foods containing lactose. It is estimated that approximately 70% of the world’s population is deficient in intestinal lactase with more than one-third of the U.S. population unable to digest dairy products
- Supplemental lactase has been found to decrease the symptoms of lactose intolerance associated with the consumption of dairy foods
- Contains two chemicals, carveol and carvone, which soothes the smooth muscle tissue of the digestive tract and help expel gas
- This is helpful to those with dairy intolerance because cramping and gas are common physical responses to the presence of dairy products in the digestive tract
- Like peppermint, spearmint provides quick relief for acute gastric upset resulting from conditions such as overeating, acute dyspepsia, nausea and vomiting, stomach cramps and colic
- Spearmint & other mints are effective in treating gastric conditions of nervous origin
- Is used in as a digestive aid, to allay stomach pains, and to stimulate liver function
- The seeds have been shown to stimulate general pancreatic secretion, releasing more enzymes to aid in improving digestion
- This herb has carminative and antispasmodic activities which help to soothe the stomach and ease indigestion
- Fenugreek stimulates the appetite
- The combination of these herbs provides a maximum assimilation and utilisation of food nutrients
- Fenugreek seeds are also high in protein, with large amounts of amino acids: lysine, tryptophan, leucine, histidine, and arginine
- These would naturally contribute to better digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
- The mucilaginous nature of Fenugreek relieves pain and irritation of ulcers
Best suited for
- Those with a lactose intolerance
- Vegetarian (plant-sourced enzymes)
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving Size: 1-2 Vegicaps
Servings per container: 30-60
Amount per 1 vegicap:
|Lipase AN||250 FIP|
|Protease 4.5||3000 HUT|
Take 1-2 vegicaps with any meal containing dairy.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.