James Duigan's Blueprint for Health
From celebrity trainer and renowned fitness author James Duigan comes his most comprehensive wellbeing title yet. Expanding his bestselling ‘Clean & Lean’ philosophy far beyond simply food and exercise, this book covers James's four fundamental ‘pillars’ of health: nutrition, movement, mindset and sleep. Like the four tyres on a car, if one of these areas is neglected, it can have a knock-on effect on your whole health and wellbeing.
- For each ‘pillar’, James begins by helping readers to understand and engage with the underlying philosophy since he firmly believes that any change you want to see in your body needs to take place in your mind first
- In easily digestible question and answer format he helps you realise why and how you need to alter different parts of your life
- He then shares 80 delicious recipes and a series of simple movement and mindset exercises to detoxify your diet and behaviour and guide you gently towards balance in each area of life
- This essential body blueprint will empower you not only to eat and look better, but also to feel and think better, thereby ‘switching on’ your body’s capacity to function at its highest level. James will inspire you to become the best, happiest and fittest version of yourself possible, with a lean, strong and healthy body, and an absolute zest for life
- We like the integrative approach to health and wellness
Pair with these tests
These DNA and/or biochemistry tests can help you better understand your body so you can start to personalise your nutrition, environment and lifestyle choices and be healthier:
- DNA | Health
- DNA | Health + Estrogen
- DNA | Health + Estrogen + Diet + Sport
- Nutrition | Organic Acids - BIG
About the author
James Duigan is a globally respected authority on health and wellbeing, and the author of the bestselling 'Clean & Lean' diet series, which has sold nearly a million copies worldwide.
Originally from Australia, James founded his Bodyism brand in Notting Hill in 2006 and has since grown it into a global health empire with Bodyism Wellness Clubs now in some of the world’s most exclusive locations and expansions planned, as well as Bodyism Cafés franchised internationally. The brand includes supplements and fitness wear, sold in Selfridges, Harrods, Space NK and Net-a-Porter.
James divides his time between London, Sydney and LA, with his Brazilian wife and two young children. His impressive celebrity client list includes Elle Macpherson, Hugh Grant, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and model Lara Stone.