Insect Repellent | 100% Natural Spray
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
This 100% natural insect repellent spray is great for holidays and school camp.
- DEET FREE – safe to use on babies and kids
- With citronella, lemon eucalyptus, neem and lemon bush
- Neem – azadirachta indica seed oil
- Neem is a key ingredient in providing a natural alternative to synthetic pesticides in agriculture. It is also effectively used in creams and balms to deter insects
- Citronella - cymbopogon nardus oil
- Citronella oil is also a plant-based insect repellent and has been registered for this use since 1948. The United States Environmental Protection Agency considers oil of citronella as a biopesticide with a non-toxic mode of action
- Lemon eucalyptus- eucalyptus citriodora oil
- Used in insect repellents to provides hours of relief from biting insects
- Lippia – lippia javanica oil
- Lippia oil is probably Africa’s most underrated fragrant medicinal plant. It is widely credited as being antiseptic and is believed to be useful as a gargle for sore throats and abscesses. The essential oil is high in ipsdienone, which is shown to repel insect pests
- Organic ingredients
- All natural
- Free from chemical preservatives and ingredients that cause DNA damage, endocrine disruption and cancer
Aqua (Water), Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus Oil, Azadirachta Indica Seed Oil, Lippia Javanica Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geraniol**, Citronellol**
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural, essential oils.