Handwash Refill | 1 Litre
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Nu-Eco's natural Hygienic Handwash will leave your hands feeling clean and fresh with a crisp citrus fragrance, and it will not dry your hands out.
Benefits | Features
- Washes away germs with botanical extracts
- Fresh natural fragrance
- No sticky residue
- Moisturising - will not dry your hands out
- Non-polluting to water systems
- All natural ingredients
- Vegan – approved by SAVS (South African Vegan Society)
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Water (aqua)
- Decyl glucoside
- Sodium cocoyl glutamate
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) peel oil
- Glyceryl oleate
- Citric acid
- Malic acid
- Citrus Aurantium Amara extract
- Xanthan gum
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Citrus Aurantifolia (lime) oil
Sodium benzoate is only listed as a nasty when used for food. It is acceptable in cosmetics and cleaning products because firstly, the amount of sodium benzoate used in cosmetics or cleaning products is much smaller than that used in food as a preservative, and secondly, the sodium benzoate molecules are too large to be absorbed by your skin. This preservative has been allowed by ECOCERT, the Soil Association, and BDIH; it has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1.
- Dispense onto hands, wash and rinse with clean water.
- This product is effective and only a small amount is required
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If comes into contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and if swallowed, drink milk and seek medical advice
- Keep out of reach of children
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.