Cleanser | Hydrating Lotion
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Developed to moisturise the skin and retain hydration. Contains a wonderful array of plant extracts and oils. Perfect for normal skin or dry and damaged skin types. This cleanser is deeply moisturising and protects the ph level of the skin, preventing oil imbalance.
- Grapefruit seed extract - alpha hydroxy acid
- A natural source of Vitamin C and antioxidant bioflavonoids that protect skin against damage caused by pollution and stimulates collagen growth. Also helps to reduce pigmentation, wrinkles and fine lines
- Aloe leaf extract restores dry and damaged skin. Restores suppleness. Repairs UV damage and scarring
- Shea butter high in Vitamins A, E and F. Repairs sun damaged skin
- Rich in cinnamic acid, a natural sunscreen
- Coconut Oil is a natural antioxidant that helps in fighting free-radicals. Hydrating + soothes reactive skin
- Lavender is an effective treatment of acne and problematic skin types. Inhibits the bacteria that cause the initial infection
- Rosemary is rich in vitamin A and C. It also has a small amount of thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, and folate
- Proudly South Africa
- All natural ingredients
- Free from harmful preservatives linked to DNA mutators, endocrine disruption and cancer
"Ideal for removing makeup from dry, dehydrated skin PLUS it is all natural and does NOT contain formaldehyde type preservatives, parabens or phthalates. These chemicals are often added to commonly used cleanser to preserve their shelf life and texture. Products containing these toxins should be avoided as they can cause endocrine disruption, cancer and DNA mutations. The number of sweat glands in humans can vary greatly, ranging from 1.6 to 4.0 million. Humans have much more sweat gland openings than hair follicles, makeup with hair follicle density higher on our scalps and lower on our back, chest and limbs. If we think about it, the majority of our beauty products and cosmetics are concentrated to the area where we have the most open pores per cm2 – our head and face! When we think about it like this – we really should start to think about the toxins in the products we apply to this area. By starting with makeup remover, you can feel great knowing that no toxins are being absorbed into your skin".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Normal to dry and/or sensitive skin/combination skins/ makeup remover
Use | Tips
- Twice daily morning and evening
- Warm cleanser slightly in hands and apply to face and neck; add a little water for increased slip if needed
- Wipe off with a damp facecloth
- To remove eye makeup, dampen two pieces of round cotton wool and pump a little cleanser onto your pad
- Wipe gently over the eye area
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.