Hands | Sanitiser (Waterless) | 2 Litres
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
With the water crisis tightening its grip on large parts of South Africa, people are exploring all ways to save water. Absolute Organix has come up with a great way to way help!
They've created a non-toxic hand sanitiser that delivers powerful anti-bacterial and anti-viral protection without the use of alcohol, preservatives or harsh chemicals. An eco-friendly solution that contains organic tea tree oil. It's potent against pathogens but harmless to people, pets and the planet. Brilliant!
This non-toxic disinfectant spray is made from salt-water that has undergone a patented process of electrochemical activation. The resulting liquid, known as 'anolyte', contains hypochlorous acid that destroys all known bacteria and viruses on contact. It does this by penetrating the cell walls of pathogens, killing them instantly.
The anolyte works in the same way the human body does when producing white blood cells (neutrophils) which, once activated, attack invading bacteria and viruses.
Anolyte has been tested extensively worldwide and found to be highly effective – in fact far more effective than the harsh chemicals typically used for disinfection – and has been accredited by key international agencies. It is CE certified (complies with standards set) by the European Union and has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Benefits | Features
- 100% biodegradable
- Contains zero “nasties”
- This anolyte is approved by the SABS
- Contains a small amount of organic tea tree oil to give it a fresh, clean fragrance
- Can be used as often as needed and does not dry out the skin
- Can also be used as a surface disinfectant
- Manufactured in South Africa
- No preservatives
- Hypochlorous acid solution
- Organic tea tree oil
Spray a generous amount onto hands and massage into skin. Do not rinse. Gently pat off excess with a towel or tissue.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.