Hand Cream | Hydrating
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Hydrating Hand Cream soothes, nourishes and protects hands from cold, harsh or dry conditions.
- Kalanchoe has intense regenerative and hydrating properties, supporting the skin’s natural processes of renewal
- Hydrating marshmallow balances moisture content and softens rough, callused patches
- Anthyllis and blackthorn extracts fortify and firm skin
- This fast-absorbing cream moisturises, nurtures and supports the skin’s natural processes of renewal without leaving a greasy residue
- Regular use helps maintain healthy, supple skin
- Features a mild, fresh scent
- Free from harmful chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- A Fairtrade product
"The average US woman uses 12 personal care products a day, containing 168 different chemicals. While most men use fewer products, they’re still exposed to about 85 such chemicals daily. Often alkyloamides (MEA, DEA, TEA, MIPA and PEG’s) are used as thickening agents, emollients and emulsifiers in moisturisers. They are manufactured by using fatty acids as the starting material. Not considered toxic, but can become contaminated with nitrosamines which are considered cancer causing! Butylated hydroxianisole (BHA)/Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) are synthetic antioxidants in moisturisers. BHT is a suspected human carcinogen. BHA & BHT both act as a synthetic estrogen or xenoestrogen. Another “nasty” that is often added to body lotions and creams is Disodium EDTA. This ingredient is often used in sprays, powders, body lotions and creams. This toxin is cytotoxic and weakly genotoxic (causing DNA mutations), although not carcinogenic. It has also shown to be a reproductive toxin. Oxybenzone is classified as a "chemical" sunscreen agent but is often added to help preserve the integrity of other cosmetic ingredients, preventing their deterioration under the sun. It can be found in body creams and lotions. Oxybenzone is a photocarcinogen, it has demonstrated an increase in the production of harmful free radicals and an ability to attack DNA cells. In short, we really should avoid using body creams and lotions that contain any of these chemicals!".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic body products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
All skin types
Use | Tips
- Apply regularly to soothe, moisturise and protect dry, overworked hands
- Massage into rough skin, including elbows, to soften and refine
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Glycerin, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Prunus Spinosa Flower Extract, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Bentonite, Kalanchoe Daigremontiana Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Lactose, Lysolecithin, Xanthan Gum.
*component of natural essential oils.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.