We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
A lightweight hand lotion containing marula to nourish the skin without leaving a greasy residue. Rooibos is included for its natural ability to protect.
- Microbiome -hands are stripped of good microbes constantly through regular hand washing with strong chemical washes. Many of these disinfectant hand washes are designed to kill all microbes. This cream contains prebiotics to feed beneficial microbes at the expense of pathogens. A probiotic extract is added to shift microbial populations in your favour. It is also balanced at pH 4.5 to favour the growth of synergistic species.
- Active treatment -marula oil deeply nourishes and contains antioxidants to mop up free radicals from environmental stress. Kigelia helps to even out skin tone and lighten sun spots. Rooibos decreases melanotic pigmentation and has excellent anti-ageing and antioxidant properties.
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Certified organic
- All natural
- Proudly South African product
- A Fairtrade product
- Certified organic - Ecocert
- Cruelty-Free (BWC, PETA)
- Recyclable PET Packaging Community sourced ingredients:
- Marula from Eudafano Women’s Cooperative
- Fair Trade Rooibos from Heiveld Women’s Cooperative
- Fair Trade Kigelia from the Zambezi Valley
"Every time we wash our hands, they are stripped of good microbes – especially if we use strong chemical washes. Many of these disinfectant hand washes are designed to kill all microbes. This cream contains prebiotics to feed beneficial microbes at the expense of pathogens. A probiotic extract is added to shift microbial populations in your favour. It is also balanced at pH 4.5 to favour the growth of synergistic species. It is free of toxins known to cause DNA mutations and endocrine disruption and is 99% natural. We love the fact the Esse is so committed to non-toxic living that they have used recyclable PET packaging for this hand cream".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic body products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
All skin types
Use | Tips
Apply to hands as frequently as needed.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural preservatives.