Tea | Green | Detox
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
A refreshing and cleansing tea. Cleansing dandelion root and milk thistle - a refreshing fruity beverage.
- Qi energy herbs help to restore the balance and harmony of our bodies
- The stresses of fast busy lives, air pollution, excesses in sugars, fats, alcohol or tobacco can all contribute to overworked bodies and loss of Qi energy
- The liver and kidney are continuously at work to cleanse the system
- This can be helped by drinking lots of clean water, fresh fruit and vegetables and regular exercise
- Dandelion root and milk thistle seed work together and in harmony with green tea’s diuretic properties to cleanse the system and restore its own natural balance and harmony
- Qi Detox tea has the 'fresh in the morning' taste of lemon and orange
- It is enhanced with fennel seeds to regulate Qi energy together with ginger, liquorice and peppermint leaf
- Feeds your DNA
- Certified organic
- 100% Fairtrade
- Packaging made from recycled material
"Tea’s health benefits are largely due to its high content of flavonoids — plant-derived compounds that are antioxidants. Green tea is the best food source of a group called catechins. In test tubes, catechins are more powerful than vitamins C and E in halting oxidative damage to cells and appear to have other disease-fighting properties. Studies have found an association between consuming green tea and a reduced risk of several cancers, including, skin, breast, lung, colon, oesophagal, and bladder. Additional benefits for regular consumers of green and black teas include a reduced risk for heart disease. The antioxidants in green, black, and oolong teas can help block the oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol, increase HDL (good) cholesterol and improve artery function".
Dr Heidi & Margie
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product as part of your daily hydration choices, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
- DNA | Health
- DNA | Insulin Panel
- DNA | Inflammation + Oxidative Stress Panel
- HORMONES | CardioMetabolic Test
- NUTRITION | Organics Acids - BIG
Use | Tips
- Allow one teabag per cup, using water 80 - 100ºC
- Leave to brew for 3-4 minutes. Enjoyed best without milk or sugar
Green tea*F (100%), peppermint leaf, fennel, ginger, dandelion root, milk thistle
Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Please seal after opening.