AMIPRONappi Code: 711001-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Support for a Healthy Intestinal Lining
Glutamine Complex features three key ingredients, namely glutamine, deglycyrrhizinized licorice (DGL), and aloe vera that comprehensively support the integrity and optimal function of the gastrointestinal lining essential for healthy digestion, immune function, liver function, and overall health.
Benefits | Features
- High levels of the amino acid glutamine, a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.
- Concentrated licorice extract processed to remove glycyrrhizin, reducing the risk of adverse effects associated with licorice.
- Removal of the bitter principles in aloe prevent a laxative effect.
- Features natural flavours for improved taste and suitable for vegetarians
ONE TEASPOON (4.33 G) SUPPLIES:
- L-Glutamine 3,500 mg
- Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice Root 10:1 Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 500 mg
- Aloe Leaf Extract (Aloe barbadensis) 50 mg