SOLALNappi Code: 704817001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Gut Repair | Immune Strength | Energy | Detox | Antioxidant
A healing and tissue repairing amino acid that protects the liver and immune system while boosting glutathione antioxidant levels.
Benefits | Features
- SOLAL’s Glutamine is 100% pure L-Glutamine amino acid, not the less effective R- or peptide- form, with micronized particle size for rapid dissolving and best absorption
- Helps seal a leaky gut
- Helps clear the symptoms associated with leaky gut like allergies, infections and inflammation
- Aids digestive complaints such as irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease and colitis
- Counteracts the damaging effects of Helicobacter pylori on gastric mucosa
- May help repair damage resulting from some certain types of chemotherapy
- Beneficial in assisting with recovering following surgery and major illnesses
- Aids wound healing and tissue repair after surgery or accidents
- Helps reduce the craving for alcohol, carbohydrates and sugar by balancing blood sugar
- Reduces sugar craving by balancing sugar levels
- Elevates glutathione antioxidant levels
- Liver protection and detoxification
- Improves immune system functioning
- Enhances exercise performance, muscle growth and recovery
- Stimulates the release of growth hormone
- Improves stress coping mechanism
- Enhances mood, intelligence, learning, memory, alertness and reduces aggressiveness
- Beneficial for autism and assisting with ADHD
- Beneficial in male impotence
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
Serving size: 3g
Servings per container: 66
Each level scoop supplies the following as active ingredients:
|L-Glutamine (pure pharmaceutical grade)||3g (3000mg)|
Contains no inactive ingredients, just pure glutamine
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- To boost growth hormone levels: Take 2 level scoops (6 grams) twice a day on an empty stomach.
- To enhance physical performance: Take 2 level scoops (6 grams) 30 minutes before exercise, and another 2 scoops (6 grams) afterwards, to hasten recovery and remove lactic acid.
- For all other benefits: Take 1-2 scoops (3-6 grams) twice daily, with or without food.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Take half the adult dose. Mix in water or fruit juice.
Warnings | Indications
People with kidney and liver failure should exercise caution in using supplemental glutamine.Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy.
Glutamine is generally well tolerated. The following rare side effects have been reported: mania in people suffering from bipolar disorder.
Anticonvulsants: Theoretically glutamine, which is metabolised to the excitatory neurotransmitter glutamate, might antagonise the anticonvulsant effects of medicines taken for epilepsy, use with caution. Lactulose: Theoretically glutamine might antagonise the anti-ammonia effects of lactulose. Chemotherapy: Glutamine may alter the pharmacokinetics of chemotherapeutic drugs, although clinical trials have not demonstrated reduced efficacy. Diabetics: Diabetics should be careful when using glutamine as a larger percentage of glutamine is broken down to glucose due to an abnormal diabetic glutamine metabolism.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should only use glutamine under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C. Keep out of the reach of children.