AMIPRONappi Code: 701502-004
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Nutritional Support for Joints and Other Connective Tissue
Glucosamine Complex is a blend of select Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used, including Boswellia, turmeric and collagen. By inhibiting certain enzymes, these herbs support healthy, balanced eicosanoid synthesis. It also provides antioxidant protection.
Glucosamine Complex may be a useful nutritional adjunct for individuals who wish to support the structure and function of the body's connective tissues, such as cartilage, bone, tendons, ligaments and skin.
Benefits | Features
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring amino sugar found in glycosaminoglycans, integral components of the proteoglycans found in joint cartilage.
- The bioavailability of glucosamine sulphate is excellent, and it is absorbed intact and utilised very quickly by all tissues, including connective tissues
- Collagen supports healthy connective tissue present in the skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, joints, and bones
- Features an extract of Boswellia, as well as turmeric and collagen, which are a premium quality and contains standardised amounts to ensure effectiveness, reproducibility, and consistent results
- Tumeric spice is also known for its medicinal properties and has been used in India for centuries as a natural remedy for a multitude of ailments
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per container: 30
|Collagen Type II||50mg|
|Boswellia Serrata extract||50mg (65% Boswellic acids)|
|Turmeric extract (95% curcuminoids)||25 mg|
Take 2 capsules 3 times per day after meals or as directed by your health care practitioner. Reduce to 2 capsules twice daily as condition improves.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if sensitive to sulphur or shellfish. This product is not suitable for individuals with shellfish allergies.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.