METAGENICSNappi Code: 714140-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Support for Healthy Mental Function*
GinkgoRose is designed to support healthy brain function by combining Ginkgo biloba with rosemary leaf extract.*
Benefits | Features
- Designed to support memory*
- Studies suggest ginkgo promotes healthy cerebral circulation, which is important for the delivery of oxygen and vital nutrients*
- Features a premium extract of Ginkgo biloba standardized to levels of active constituents consistent with clinical trials
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
"Gingko Rose is used for conditions that seem to be due to reduced blood flow in the brain, especially in older people. These conditions include memory loss, headache, ringing in the ears, vertigo, difficulty concentrating, mood disturbances, and hearing disorders. Some people use it for other problems related to poor blood flow in the body, including leg pain when walking (claudication), and Raynaud’s syndrome (a painful response to cold, especially in the fingers and toes). The Ginkgo leaf is also used for thinking disorders related to Lyme disease and depression. Some people use ginkgo to treat sexual performance problems. It is sometimes used to reverse the sexual performance problems that can accompany taking certain antidepressants called SSRIs. Ginkgo seeds contain substances that might kill the bad bacteria and fungi that cause infections in the body".
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
- DNA | Estrogen Test
- HORMONES | Female - small
- HORMONES | Female - BIG
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites - small
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites - BIG
Amount per 1 tablet:
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid]||250 mg||*|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Leaf Extract [standardized to 24% (19.2 mg) ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% (4.8 mg) terpene lactones]||80 mg||*|
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Take one tablet two to three times daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
- Do not use if pregnant, or nursing, or if you have a history of seizure disorder.
- If taking medication, especially blood thinning agents, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.