Foundation | Liquid Mineral + Hyaluronic Acid
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Certified organic and packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to provide long-lasting coverage whilst caring for skin health.
- Available in 6 shades
- Blurs the line between moisturiser and foundation
- Certified organic ingredients provide intense hydration while smoothing wrinkles and helping to regenerate skin cells
- Aloe vera leaf juice and jojoba seed oils are combined to soothe and hydrate the skin
- Now with added hyaluronic acid for improved skin elasticity, hydration and coverage
- Argan and rosehip oils nurture and repair
- Fortified with Vitamin E
- Creates flawless, natural coverage which is easily buildable on areas of concern
- No oily residue, will not clog pores
- Flawless blend ability
- Why Hyaluronic Acid?
- Can hold up to 1000 x its weight in water
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping the skin
- Extra Hydration creates a perfect base
- Increases skin elasticity
- Provides a youthful and dewy glow
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruptions and cancer
- Certified Organic
- Beauty without Cruelty
- Award- winning product
"Award-winning mineral foundation that works as a foundation, concealer and powder, all in one. Amazing coverage and 100% natural, free from harsh chemicals and nasty fillers. For those who want a hard working foundation that offers excellent coverage by combining a foundation, concealer and powder into one, then this is the ideal product for you. It is the ideal foundation for those with an oily skin and who like to have a natural SPF in their foundation. Free from parabens, phthalates, ethanolamines or BHA/BHT. When we wear this foundation, we can "tick" it off that we are taking one more step in helping us prevent estrogen driven cancers. It really is a quick to apply, “all in one” foundation!".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic makeup, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- ispense a small amount of Certified Organic Liquid Foundation on the back of your hand
- Using a foundation brush or your fingertips, apply the Liquid Mineral Foundation to the face in sections.
- Start with two dabs on your forehead, two on each cheek, one on the nose, and one on your chin, blending as you go until the face is evenly covered.
- Finally, ensure you blend into your jawline, hairline and around your ears to avoid leaving distinct lines. Application to the neck and décolletage is optional.
- APPLICATION TIP: Due to the moisturising properties of the product, applying in sections will ensure that your coverage is dewy, radiant and lasts all day. Don’t be afraid to use your fingertips in application, as the product responds well to the skin's oils and heats on application.
- COVERAGE TIP: A small amount goes a long way, as you can always apply more product to further conceal problem areas and achieve additional flawless coverage.
- BLENDING TIP: Blending the Liquid Foundation is key as it will melt into your skin and help to give the most flawless finish.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *; Titanium Dioxide; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *; Cetearyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate; Cetearyl Olivate; Aqua; Glycerin; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *; Camellia Sinensis(Green Tea) Leaf Extract *; Sorbitan Olivate; Lecithin (Soya) *; Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed butter *; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *; Sodium Levulinate; Glyceryl Caprylate; Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E); Cetearyl Glucoside; Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil *; Oleyl Oleate; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *; Rosa Eglentaria Seed (Rosehip) Oil *; Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil *; Lactic Acid; Hyaluronic Acid; Sodium Anisate; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil; Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil *; Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil *; Pelargonium Roseum Leaf (Geranium) Oil*; Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract *; Calendula Officinalis Flower *; Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil *; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *; Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; May contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI77492,CI 77499)
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.