METAGENICSNappi Code: 713056-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
FolaPro features Metafolin®, the active, preferred form of folate called calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate.*
Benefits | Features
- Features calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a body-ready form of folate, helping to ensure all of the critical benefits of folate nutrition are realized*
- Requires no additional metabolic steps to be utilized by the body - this folate is in its most active form
- Nutritionally supports many metabolic processes*
- Folate is an essential nutrient for many body processes, including essential processes like methylation and DNA synthesis.*
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
To check if you are should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings per container: 60 or 120 Amount per 1 tablet:
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||800 mcg||200%|
As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.