Eyeliner | Pencil
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Each pencil glides on smoothly to define a perfect line.
- All natural
- Free from harmful preservatives link to DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic makeup, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- For a more glamorous appearance, line top and bottom lids from the outer corner, three-quarters of the way across the eye
- To enhance the size of the eye, line in the lash line
- Blend harsh lines away with an ear bud to create a softer look
Cera alba (beeswax), carnauba copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax,euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, stearic acid, ozokerite wax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, pine bark (pinus pinaster) extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), riboflavin (vitamin b5) ascorbic acid (vitamin c), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), +/- may contain: iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499).
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.