Eye Cream | Regenerating
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
As we age, the skin’s natural processes of renewal begin to slow and skin loses elasticity. Regenerating Eye Cream supports the skin’s natural regenerative functions, smoothing and refining the delicate skin around the eyes while working to visibly reduce signs of ageing. Skin is revitalised and hydrated, and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is minimised.
- Antioxidant-rich acerola berries and sea buckthorn join isoflavone-rich red clover to enhance skin tone and elasticity
- Birch leaf, quince seed and borage refine pores and balance moisture
- Shea butter and botanical oils replenish, soften and protect
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruptions and cancer
- Protects your DNA
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Fairtrade product
"A wonderful addition to your beauty routine, this eye cream is a real treat and you can confidently enjoy its benefits but without harmful chemicals such as parabens, mineral oils, PEG compounds or phthalates. We should avoid using beauty treatments that contain these ingredients as they cause oxidative stress which results in ageing and have been linked to cancer, hormone disruption and DNA mutations. We use this eye cream to 'plump' up the skin around our eyes to combat wrinkles!".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
For mature skin
Use | Tips
- Using fingertip, gently press a small amount (about the size of a grain of rice) onto the area around the eyes working from the inner corner outward
- Avoid pulling or dragging the skin
Water (Aqua), Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Alcohol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Hectorite, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Lysolecithin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Citral*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Cetyl Alcohol, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Oryzanol, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Distearate, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract.
*component of natural essential oils.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural preservatives.