Eye Cream | Daily Hydrating
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Daily Hydrating Eye Cream nourishes and refines the delicate skin around the eyes. The eye contour is particularly prone to wrinkles and dryness. This moisture-rich preparation naturally firms, leaving skin soft, smooth and resilient.
- Pineapple, marshmallow and calendula have a revitalising, calming effect, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Rose distillate, blended with nurturing avocado, macadamia nut and sea buckthorn oils moisturise, nourish and tone
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Protects your DNA
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Fairtrade product
"More than 1 in 3 Americans will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetimes (ref: The Halifax Project). In South Africa, we expect to see a 75% increase in cancer, bringing the annual diagnoses to 2.2 million people by 2030. Along with genetics, diet and lifestyle, exposures to toxic chemicals clearly contribute to this problem. There is growing evidence that we may be overlooking crucial aspects of how combinations of chemicals may cause cancer. The researchers of the Halifax Project propose that combinations of these chemicals could cause cancer by disrupting multiple pathways and overwhelming the body’s defences. Many of these toxins enter our body and face via our skin. On average we have 3062 sweat glands on our face alone! Most of us apply a face cream morning and night, every day, 365 days, year on year! Chemical ingredients often found in eye creams include alkyloamides (MEA, DEA, TEA, MIPA and PEG’s), these are added as thickening agents, emollients and emulsifiers. We find it ironic that the toxins in anti-ageing face creams can actually cause ageing and DNA damage. This face cream gives us a better option for our bathroom shelf!".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
For all skin conditions
Use | Tips
Daily Hydrating Eye Cream is light and fast-absorbing, making it ideal for application before applying eye make-up
Water (Aqua), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Hectorite, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lysolecithin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Geraniol*.
*component of natural essential oils.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.