We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Eye Balm supports elasticity, minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and protects the delicate skin around the eyes. Skin is moisturised, firmed and fortified.
- Carrot, calendula and anthyllis soothe delicate skin while apricot kernel oil, jojoba oil and beeswax moisturise and soften dry skin and visibly smooth fine lines
- Neem leaf and silk powder fortify and firm
- Free from harmful chemicals and preservatives linked to DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Protects your DNA
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Fairtrade product
"More than 1 in 3 Americans will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetimes (ref: The Halifax Project). In South Africa, we expect to see a 75% increase in cancer, bringing the annual diagnoses to 2.2 million people by 2030. Along with genetics, diet and lifestyle, exposures to toxic chemicals clearly contribute to this problem. There is growing evidence that we may be overlooking crucial aspects of how combinations of chemicals may cause cancer. The researchers of the Halifax Project propose that combinations of these chemicals could cause cancer by disrupting multiple pathways and overwhelming the body’s defences. Many of these toxins enter our body and face via our skin. On average we have 3062 sweat glands on our face alone! Most of us apply an eye cream morning and night, every day, 365 days, year on year! Chemical ingredients often found in face creams include alkyloamides (MEA, DEA, TEA, MIPA and PEG’s), these are added as thickening agents, emollients and emulsifiers. Oxybenzone in face creams are bad for us and have been shown to behave similarly to the hormone estrogen. We find it ironic that the toxins in anti-ageing face creams can actually cause ageing and DNA damage. This face cream gives us a better option for our bathroom shelf!".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
For all skin conditions
Use | Tips
- Warm a small amount of Eye Balm (about the size of a grain of rice) between the tips of your fingers and, without pulling or dragging skin, gently apply a thin, even layer to the eye area, starting from the inside corner and working outwards
- Especially recommended in colder weather
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Silk (Serica) Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Lecithin.
*component of natural essential oils.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to natural preservatives.