METAGENICSNappi Code: 714588-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Non-Hormonal Menopausal Symptom Relief*
Estrovera provides ERr 731®, a natural option, demonstrated in clinical studies to significantly reduce menopausal hot flashes compared to placebo. These results are comparable to low-dose hormone therapies.*
This product is hormone-free.
Metagenics offers a guarentee on this product: If you have purchased Estrovera and aren’t satisfied with the reduction in menopausal symptoms, they'll give you your money back.
Benefits | Features
- Clinically shown to reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes*
- Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including:*
- Sleep disturbances
- Depressive mood, irritability, anxiety, mood swings
- Hot flashes
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Joint and muscle complaints
- Urinary tract symptoms
- Vaginal dryness
- Excellent safety profile supported by 2 years of clinical testing in perimenopausal women*
- Clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily*
- Guarentee: If you have purchased Estrovera and aren’t satisfied with the reduction in menopausal symptoms, they'll give you your money back.
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Estrovera is a plant-based option that features ERr 731®, a special extract of Siberian rhubarb, demonstrated in clinical studies to significantly reduce menopausal symptoms - offering an effective and safe option for both peri-and postmenopausal women.
Effective Relief for Menopausal Symptoms*
- Clinically shown to dramatically reduce the number of daily hot flashes and relieve a wide range of other symptoms.*
Unprecedented Scientific Validation*
- Multiple short- and long-term studies with over 400 peri-and postmenopausal women, published in peer-reviewed journals, confirm efficacy and predicted safety.*
Favourable Safety Profile
- ERr 731® has been recommended by healthcare professionals in Europe since 1993.
Visit WhyEstrovera.com for additional information.
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
- DNA | Estrogen Test
- HORMONES | Female - small
- HORMONES | Female - BIG
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites - small
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites - BIG
Servings Per Container: 30
|Rhapontic Rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) Root† Extract (ERr 731®) [Providing 2.2 mg rhaponticin and 1 mg desoxyrhaponticin]||4 mg*|
*Daily Value not established
†Also known as Siberian rhubarb root
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating (ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, sodium alginate, oleic acid, and stearic acid)
Take one tablet with food and a glass of water once daily at the same time of day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- This product is contraindicated for individuals with any known or suspected estrogen-dependent cancer.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.