AMIPRONappi Code: 877417-008
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Plant based enzyme formula with herbal extracts
Digestive problems can cause improper digestion and malabsorption of nutrients that can have far reaching effects. Consequences of malabsorption can include impaired immunity, allergic reaction, poor wound healing, skin problems and mood swings. Digestive enzymes are one of the key components of the 5 R digestive health program.
- Enzymes are an integral part of the digestive process
- These enzymes come from two sources, those found in the food itself, and those produced in the body
- Supplementing with digestive enzymes can help improve your digestion and aid maximum nutrient absorption from your food
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
- Proteases break long protein chains (polypeptides) into smaller amino acid chains and eventually into single amino acids.
- Amylases reduce large carbohydrates to disaccharides including sucrose, lactose, and maltose.
- Lipases digest fats into free fatty acids and glycerol.
- Cellulases break the bonds found in fibre.
- Invertase; a disaccharidase that works to break down sucrose (refined table sugar) into glucose and fructose.
- CereCalase™ is a unique proprietary blend of the enzymes phytase, hemicellulase, and beta-glucanase. These enzymes work together to disrupt the cell walls of herbs, vegetables, and fruits.
- Alpha-Galactosidase is included to break down a family of complex sugars found in some vegetables, and whole grains, as well as in legumes. These particular sugars, raffinose, stachyose, and verbascose, are indigestible because humans do not produce alpha-Galactosidase, required to break them down. As a result, they are not absorbed by the body. Left in the intestine, these sugars are fermented by the normal bacteria that inhabit the lower intestine with the subsequent formation of gas and bloating. STOP THE BLOATING BEFORE IT STARTS!
- Papaya leaf is a natural source of the proteolytic enzymes referred to as papain.
- Fenugreek is used in as a digestive aid, to allay stomach pains, and to stimulate liver function. The seeds have been shown to stimulate general pancreatic secretion, releasing more enzymes to aid in improving digestion. This herb has carminative, antispasmodic activities which help to soothe the stomach and ease indigestion. Fenugreek stimulates the appetite and nature relieve pain and irritation of ulcers.The combination of these herbs provides a maximum assimilation and utilisation of food nutrients. Fenugreek seeds are also high in protein, with large amounts of amino acids: lysine, tryptophan, leucine, histidine, and arginine. These would naturally contribute to better digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
Best suited for
- Those who may require better digestion and absorption
- Those with food intolerances
- Those who suffer from abdominal bloating, wind and cramps
60 or 120 Vegicaps
Servings Size: 1 Vegicap
Servings per container: 60 or 120
|Protease 4.5||7000 HUT|
|Bromelain||250 000 FCCPU|
|Alpha Galactosidase||295 GalU|
*CereCalase™ is an exclusive blend of enzymes, disrupting cell walls of herbs, vegetables and fruit
Take 1 vegicap with every meal or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.