Deodorant | Rose
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Gentle, moisturising and antiperspirant-free, Rose Deodorant manages odour without impeding the skin’s natural processes. Composed of botanical and mineral ingredients that soothe freshly shaven skin without leaving any stains or discoloration, this low alcohol roll-on is especially suitable for normal to sensitive skin.
- Zinc ricinoleate naturally manages odour
- Lady’s mantle extract helps to gently balance skin perspiration
- Rose essential oil and jojoba oil have a moisturising, softening effect on the skin
- Rosewater offers an elegant, delicate fragrance. Tapioca starch helps absorb moisture
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- 100% natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Free from soluble aluminium salts
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- A Fairtrade product
"This is one of our "must haves"! As runners, we find that this deodorant long-wearing protection without the inclusion of any harmful ingredients such as aluminium. It allows you to perspire, which is what our body should do but still neutralises the odour. Aluminum is a metallic element used in antiperspirants and antiseptics. Certain scientists have established links between aluminium and breast cancer. It acts as a “blocker” in deodorants, blocking the pores of the skin, preventing existing toxins from being excreted in that area. The toxins then go to the closest fat reserve: the breasts or even the brain. You may see it listed as magnesium aluminium silicate or another aluminium compound on the ingredients list".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Apply the Rose Deodorant to the underarms using a gentle back and forth motion
- Repeat application as needed
Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch, Glycerin, Zinc Ricinoleate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Limonene*, Farnesol*, Citral*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum.
*component of natural essential oils.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.