Deodorant | Ivory
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Jozi Organic deodorants are made from plant-derived organic ingredients, they are natural and effective, contain no nasties and are good for you and the environment.
Antiperspirants inhibit natural body perspiration with pore-clogging chemicals while deodorants allow perspiration but prevent odour.
Benefits | Features
- Aluminium is a common antiperspirant additive that prevents perspiration. However, it is a skin irritant, clogs pores and has been linked to an increased risk of Alzheimer's disease.
- This efficient solvent is used extensively in perfumes and other cosmetics, but over time can cause dryness and irritation.
- Parabens are used as preservatives in almost all cosmetics. Parabens can cause skin irritation, contact dermatitis, skin allergies and are surrounded by breast cancer controversy.
- These are used in almost all cosmetics as cheap and effective fragrances, colourants and other ingredients, they can provoke skin allergies and destroy the natural oily barrier on the skin, leaving it dry and flaky.
No propylene glycol
- This is used in most deodorants and cosmetics, it can be a skin irritant and alters skin structure, allowing potentially harmful chemicals to penetrate deeply into the skin.
- Fair Trade
- Certified organic ingredients
- Animal cruelty-free
- 100% natural - made in ECOCERT certified facility
Water (aqua), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Zinc ricinoleate, Capric/ Capryllic triglyceride (source coconut oil) Glycerin, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Sodium citrate, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl cellulouse, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Salicyclic acid, Organic aloe vera extract* Citric acid
*Ingredient proceeding from organic agriculture
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.