Day Cream | Rose
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
A true classic and the centrepiece of the Dr Hauschka range, Rose Day Cream captures the strength and softness of the rose to nourish and protect normal, dry and sensitive skin. Calms skin and minimises the appearance of redness, irritation and coupe rose.
The rich, luxurious formulation harmonises oil and moisture gently guiding the skin to a state of comfort, balance and radiance.
- Precious extracts of rose petals and wild rose hips nurture and balance the skin
- Shea butter, rose petal wax and avocado oil protects and help retain moisture
- Extracts of marshmallow and St. John’s wort soothes redness, hydrate and fortify
- Free from harmful chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Protects your DNA
- 2016 Glamour Beauty Award Winner for Best Natural Moisturiser
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
"Unlike many other moisturisers, this day cream does not contain benzophenone chloride, EDTA, methyl cellosolve, oxybenzone, phthalates or PEG compounds. These chemicals have been linked to DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer. The skin is considered to be the largest organ of the human body. It provides a protective barrier against bacteria and harmful toxins. However, many of us apply these toxins directly onto our skin through our choice of cosmetics. These toxic ingredients are stored in human fatty tissue. They are dangerous for us because they mimic estrogen in our body and act as cell proliferators on estrogen-dependent cells ( i.e breast and ovarian)".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
For normal, dry and sensitive skin
Use | Tips
Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply evenly to face, neck and décolleté with a gentle pressing motion. In general, a pea-sized amount offers enough product. For maximum benefit, apply while skin is still moist from toner.
Water (Aqua), Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Citral*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Eugenol*, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Zinc Sulfate, Lecithin, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax.
*component of natural essential oils.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural preservatives.