Day Cream | Regenerating
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
As we age, the skin’s natural processes of renewal begin to slow and skin loses elasticity. Regenerating Day Cream supports the skin’s natural regenerative functions, enhancing skin elasticity, balancing moisture content and making skin feel smooth, soft, firm and supple. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is minimised and skin looks noticeably more vital and radiant.
- Antioxidant-rich red clover, acerola berries, raspberry seed oil and shea butter protect against the effects of free radicals and support the skin’s natural processes of renewal
- Jojoba, avocado, sweet almond and olive oils replenish the skin’s barrier function and smooth skin
- Kalanchoe and marshmallow diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while balancing moisture content and promoting skin resilience
- Free from chemical preservatives and ingredients that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruptions and cancer
- Protects your DNA
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Fairtrade products
"More than 1 in 3 Americans will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetimes (ref: The Halifax Project). In South Africa, we expect to see a 75% increase in cancer, bringing the annual diagnoses to 2.2 million people by 2030. Along with genetics, diet and lifestyle, exposures to toxic chemicals clearly contribute to this problem. There is growing evidence that we may be overlooking crucial aspects of how combinations of chemicals may cause cancer. The researchers of the Halifax Project propose that combinations of these chemicals could cause cancer by disrupting multiple pathways and overwhelming the body's defences. Many of these toxins enter our body and face via our skin. On average we have 3062 sweat glands on our face alone. Most of us apply a face cream morning and night, every day, 365 days, year on year! Chemical ingredients often found in face creams include alkyloamides (MEA, DEA, TEA, MIPA and PEG’s), these are added as thickening agents, emollients and emulsifiers. Oxybenzone in face creams are bad for us and have been shown to behave similarly to the hormone estrogen. We find it ironic that the toxins in anti-ageing face creams can actually cause ageing and DNA damage. This face cream gives us a better option for our bathroom shelf!".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
For mature skin
Use | Tips
In the morning, after cleansing with Cleansing Cream and toning with Regenerating Serum, apply gently to the face
Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Sucrose Laurate, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hectorite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Honey (Mel), Lysolecithin, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Citral*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Kalanchoe Daigremontiana Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Stearic Acid.
*component of natural essential oils.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.