D3 | 1000™
METAGENICSNappi Code: 711005-002
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Benefits | Features
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, and immune health *
- Delivers high levels of vitamin D to replenish vitamin D status*
- Available in easy-to-swallow microtablet delivery form
- Packages in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
Amount per 1 tablet:
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica.
Take one tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin. It can, therefore, be stored by the body and could reach toxic levels if unchecked. It is highly recommended that you check your serum 25(OH) vitamin D before starting a vitamin D supplement and every 6 months while consuming a vitamin D supplement to ensure your levels remain in a safe range.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.