AMIPRONappi Code: 862126-010
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
4 Green Superfoods
This formula is a balanced combination of chlorella, spirulina, wheat grass and barley grass bursting with energy-producing vitamins, minerals, proteins, enzymes, carbohydrates, and fibre all in a natural food state.
Cytogreen helps to naturally detoxify, improve the digestive system, promote a healthy pH balance (makes the body more alkaline) and increases energy.
One thing all green foods have in common is chlorophyll - a pigment that gives plants their green colour. Chlorophyll is a natural blood builder and neutralizer of toxins. This green food is made up of algae, cereal grasses and legumes, all high in chlorophyll.
Benefits | Features
- The nutrients Cytogreen are in a natural, bio-chelate state which means they are naturally wrapped in amino acids so the body will more readily absorb them
- Green foods contain a wide variety of important nutrients that can help fight infection, cleanse the body, and provide nutrients important to red blood cell formation
- Packaged in recyclable material
All the greens in Cytogreen contain chlorophyll.
- Can help detox the body because it has the ability to bind and remove toxic heavy metals like mercury from the body
- Helps destroy and remove germs and helps to prevent the growth of new germs
- Is a great source of magnesium. Magnesium is an alkaline mineral so can help alkalinize your body.
- Is an antioxidant and helps prevent harmful oxidation in the body
- Can help deodorise the body reducing bad breath and body odour, and foul-smelling stools and urine
- Harvested from oceans, ponds and farms around the world, spirulina is a blue-green, single-celled microalgae and is a rich source of protein, carotenoids, iron, vitamin B-12, essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid, calcium and other micronutrients.
- A single-celled algae found in fresh water, chlorella has the highest known levels of chlorophyll of any plant
- Chlorella helps detoxify the body of heavy metals
- Chlorella has high amounts of vitamins B-12 and niacin
The Cereal Grasses
- Barley and wheat grasses are all derived from the shoots of plants that are picked at an immature stage when the plants exhibit their darkest green colour and have the highest concentration of magnesium, iron, bioflavonoids, polysaccharides and polypeptides
- Barley and wheat grasses contain large amounts of protein, enzymes, chlorophyll and trace minerals, as well as a high alkaline factor to balance the acidic diet high in fats and animal protein
- Barley grass is high in antioxidant bioflavonoids
- Wheatgrass can detoxify due to its high enzyme content
- Dubbed “superfoods” because of their extensive array of nutrients, the green foods can also fill the vegetable gap in most people’s diets
Best suited for
- Post surgery
- Those with food intolerances
- As part of a detox program
- Infants, children, elderly
|Spirulina (single-celled blue-green algae)||1000 mg|
|Wheatgrass juice powder||1000 mg|
|Barley grass juice powder||250 mg|
Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Take 3-10 tablets in divided doses between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.