Curcumin | NovaSOL®
SOLALNappi Code: None
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
185x Better Absorbed
Curcumin is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant with multiple health benefits.
Benefits | Features
- Formulated with NovaSOL® nanotechnology to have185x better bioavailability than regular curcumin.
Curcumin seems to have anti-inflammatory activity, possibly by inhibiting cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), prostaglandins, leukotrienes, and other cytokines involved in pro-inflammatory signalling pathways.
- Packaged in recyclable material
"Curcumin is an antioxidant which exerts multiple benefits throughout the body, including antioxidant properties, an estrogen detox effect, and suppression of pro-inflammatory chemicals. Curcumin is usually poorly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. However, NovaSOL® solubilising nanotechnology gives curcumin unique properties resulting in faster absorption and 185 times improved bioavailability".
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 30
Each capsule contains the following as active ingredients:
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1 capsule daily after food.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Side effects may include gastrointestinal discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, dyspepsia, headache and fatigue.
There are no known contraindications.
- Warfarin and Anticoagulants: Concurrent use of Curcumin with anticoagulants may increase the risk of bleeding due to decreased platelet aggregation, only use under medical supervision. Some of these drugs include aspirin, clopidogrel, dalteparin, enoxaparin, heparin, ticlopidine, warfarin, and others.
- Antidiabetic medications: Concurrent use of curcumin with antidiabetic medications can reduce blood sugar levels.
- Bile Duct Obstruction or Gallstones: Curcumin can cause gallbladder contractions. Use with caution in patients with gallstones and gallbladder disease.
- Surgery: Curcumin has antiplatelet effects and should be discontinued at least 2-weeks before any elective surgery.
Pregnancy | Breastfeeding
Safety in pregnancy and lactation has not been established.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.