Coverstick | Organic
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
This coverstick conceals blemishes and imperfections while soothing and supporting the skin’s natural processes of renewal. Skin becomes imbalanced for a variety of reasons, including hormonal shifts, stressful conditions and a change of climate or season. It offers highly effective skin care that hides small imperfections while calming and nurturing skin.
- Combines nurturing botanical extracts with moisture-retaining precious oils and waxes to conceal blemishes as they heal
- Tea tree and manuca oils reduce the appearance of blemishes while extracts of rose petal, calendula, carrot and anthyllis soothe redness
- Mineral pigments blend and conceal for an even complexion
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives linked to DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Protects your DNA
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Fairtrade product
"Made with mineral pigments are available in three shades that softly cover both blemishes and any trace of tiredness around the eyes.Their core ingredients – avocado oil, macadamia oil, jojoba oil and shea butter – nurture the skin. The composition of medicinal herbs includes anthyllis, carrot and calendula to soothe irritated skin. Great for around and under the eyes. We love the smooth texture, its long wearing 'power' and how the colours tone beautifully with the skin. It is free from parabens, PEG compounds, synthetic fragrance, mineral oils and phthalates which are found in many other concealers. We avoid products that list 'fragrance' because often phthalates are used to make that fragrance. Instead, we choose ones that use plant oils and essences to give that 'yum' factor. The effects of phthalates may be related to their ability to mimic human hormones. A study by the University of Maryland reported that exposure to phthalates could cause reproductive abnormalities and decreased production of testosterone in males, as well as decreased male fertility. Other studies show a link between phthalates and endometriosis in women. PEG compounds enhance the penetration of other ingredients into your skin, which is great if these other ingredients are healthy, but not so much if they are toxic. Parabens act as cell proliferators on estrogen-dependent cells ( i.e breast and ovarian), are stored in human fatty tissue and are dangerous for us because they mimic estrogen in our body. We think that it is great that women now have better choices when it comes to makeup. In fact, we wish that we had known all of this as teenagers when we started to wear makeup!".
Pair with these test
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic hair products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
For all skin conditions | Especially helpful to blemished skin
Use | Tips
- Apply Coverstick at the first sign of a blemish and reapply as needed throughout the day. Use fingertip or make-up brush to smooth and blend
- Make-up may be applied subsequently if desired
- Coverstick is available in three shades to suit different skin tones
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Lanolin, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Ascorbyl Dipalmitate, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).
*component of natural essential oils.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.