CoQ10 | ST-200™
METAGENICSNappi Code: 721198-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Highly-Absorbable CoQ10 in Concentrated Softgels
CoQ10 ST-200 features a stabilised encapsulation of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) manufactured specifically for stability, purity, and bioavailability.
- Features a D-limonene (citrus) base - a nonpolar, organic solvent to help maintain CoQ10 structure for easier absorption
- Supplies vitamin E, which may support CoQ10 activity
- Supports overall wellness and healthy ageing*
- Provides general support for cardiovascular health, energy production, and antioxidant protection*
- Adjunct protocol for patients taking a statin medication to prevent CoQ10 deficiency*
- Great for people who prefer softgel delivery
- Features a stabilised encapsulation of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) manufactured specifically for stability, purity, and bioavailability
- CoQ10 ST-200 provides industry-leading, crystal-free CoQ10 in concentrated 200 mg softgels for once-daily dosing
- Manufactured to achieve exquisite quality, stability, and bioavailability for reliable use
- Packaged in glass
- Packages in recyclable material
Pair this with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherols)||200 IU||667%|
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)||200 mg||*|
D-limonene oil, gelatin, glycerin, medium chain triglycerides, water, turmeric powder (colour), and zinc oxide (colour)
Take one softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is produced in a facility that produces products containing soy, fish, crustacean shellfish, and tree nuts.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.