Concentrate | White Cloud Manuka
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Concentrated drops of evening primrose, vitamin E and phytosqualane fo the light rebalancing of overactive skin.
- Sebum – your skin’s own natural moisturiser – consists of a mixture of wax, squalene, sterols, triglycerides and polar lipids
- Extracted from olives, phytosqualan® is a hydrogenated form of squalene. Highly compatible with skin lipids, this lightweight emollient acts as a mild liquid vehicle to deliver topical linoleic acid (vitamin F) to an overactive skin. Studies have shown a deficiency of linoleic acid in the sebum of acne sufferers
- Results showed a 25% improvement in comedone (clogged ducts) size due to topical application of linoleic acid over a one month period
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- A South African product
- <1% organic
- 11% natural
- 88% naturally derived
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic beauty products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Add 1-2 drops to enrich your moisturiser, twice daily or as needed
- Alternatively, apply directly on a clean skin
Squalane, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Pelargonium Roseaum (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil, Citronellol, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Leaf Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.