Concealer | Liquid - Medium Perfection
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Hides blemishes, dark circles and pigmentation and helps to unify skin tone creating a flawless base.
- The light reflecting properties of mineral pigments camouflage blemishes, dark circles, pigmentation and helps to even out skin tone
- Hydrating and lightweight, suitable for even the most sensitive skin
- Blends easily for flawless results
- Certified organic aloe vera and jojoba seed oils will help keep skin hydrated and soothe blemishes
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Certified organic
"Great for around and under the eyes. I love the smooth texture, its long wearing "power" and how the colour tones beautifully with my skin. It is free from parabens, PEG compounds, synthetic fragrance, mineral oils and phthalates which are found in many other concealers. I avoid products that list “fragrance” because often phthalates are used to make that fragrance. Instead, we choose ones that use plant oils and essences to give that “yum” factor. The effects of phthalates may be related to their ability to mimic human hormones. A study by the University of Maryland reported that exposure to phthalates could cause reproductive abnormalities and decreased production of testosterone in males, as well as decreased male fertility. Other studies show a link between phthalates and endometriosis in women. PEG compounds enhance the penetration of other ingredients into your skin, which is great if these other ingredients are healthy, but not if they are toxic!".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic makeup products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Apply concealer before or after your foundation, or its own
- Conceal using a small brush or your fingertips to blend gently into the skin & cover imperfections, dark circles or pigmentation
- Start from the inside corner at the bridge of your nose and go to the opposite corner at your outer lash line
- Work the INIKA Certified Organic Perfection Concealer up on the inside of your nose if your eyes are deep-set, as this area is often neglected by concealer application
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *; Titanium Dioxide; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil * Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate; Cetearyl Alcohol; Cetearyl Olivate; Aqua; Glycerin; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *; Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter *; Sorbitan Olivate; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *; Lecithin *; Sodium Levulinate; Glyceryl Caprylate; Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E); Cetearyl Glucoside; Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract *; Sodium Anisate; Lactic Acid; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil; Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil *; Pelargonium Roseum Leaf (Geranium) Oil *; Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil *; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *; Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil *; Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract *; May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.