AMIPRONappi Code: 861685-017
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Maintain a Favourable Digestive Environment
Colon Ecology is a safe and supportive nutritional supplement for improved gastrointestinal tract health and regular bowel movements.
It is a comprehensive and advanced nutrition support formula which, when combined with regular exercise, a balanced diet and fluid (water) intake, will contribute to a healthy, functioning digestive tract.
Benefits | Features
- Helps alleviate wind and bloating
- Promotes bowel regularity
- Soothes the gastrointestinal system
- Unique blend of soluble and insoluble fibre, herbal concentrates, enzymes, and beneficial probiotics
- Fibre sources include psyllium seed, oat bran and flax seed powder
- Flaxseed provides additional omega 3 essential fatty acids
- Contains DigeZyme™ - a multi enzyme complex, derived from fermented grain containing amylase, protease, lipase and lactase
- Contains Lactobacillus sporogenes and fructo oligo-saccharides (FOS)
- Lactobacillus Sporogenes is a true probiotic which has good stability and lactic acid production
- FOS is a type of sugar, widely distributed in plants. It is not absorbed by the body and provides a food source for the gut bacteria.
- Contains barley grass juice powder which supplies chlorophyll and a broad spectrum of nutrients
- Contains carrot juice concentrate, a natural source of beta carotene and enzymes
- Contains aloe vera juice concentrate, prune juice concentrate, Slippery Elm and sodium alginate for their powerful cleansing and soothing properties
Best suited for
- Those who wish to improve their colon health and bowel regularity
- Those who require probiotic protection and cultures
- Those who require better digestion and absorption through enhanced digestive enzyme activity
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
- GUT | Leaky Gut
- GUT | Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- GUT | Comprehensive Stool Analysis + Parasitology
- GUT | UDoTest Colon Test
70 or 150 Vegicaps
Serving Size: 10 Vegicaps
Servings per container: 7 or 15
Amount per 10 vegicaps:
|Lactobacillus Sporogenes||5 billion CFU|
|FOS (Fructooligosaccharides)||250 mg|
|Psyllium Seed Husk Powder||4000 mg|
|Oat Bran Fibre||500 mg|
|Flaxseed powder||250 mg|
|Barley Grass Juice Powder||1000 mg|
|Carrot Juice Concentrate powder||500mg|
|Anise Seed Powder||125mg|
|Slippery Elm Powder||125mg|
|Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate (200:1)||125mg|
|Prune Juice Concentrate||125mg|
|Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)||250mg|
Rice flour, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose, purified water, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Take 10 vegicaps per day with sufficient water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in the fridge.