METAGENICSNappi Code: 713053-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Support for Acetylcholine Function
Ceriva is formulated to support healthy cognitive function in those concerned about maintaining their memory by beneficially modulating acetylcholine.
Benefits | Features
- Ceriva® is formulated to support healthy brain ageing, cognition, and memory by beneficially modulating the metabolism of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and providing neuroprotection.
- This advanced formula features clinically effective levels of huperzine A (HUPA) and a proprietary proline-rich-polypeptide (PRP) complex known as Colostrinin™ for multidimensional support for neurological health. Research suggests that HUPA may be able to cross the blood-brain barrier to beneficially influence acetylcholine metabolism and provide antioxidant protection.
- In addition, laboratory studies with the PRP complex have demonstrated antioxidant and DNA protective properties, suggesting it may have beneficial effects on brain ageing.
- Packaged in recyclable material
"Inflamm-ageing (ageing related to inflammation) is very real and our brain is very sensitive to oxidative stress (free radical damage). Due to it’s higher energy requirements, higher amounts of lipids, iron and auto-oxidisable catecholamines, and lower levels of certain endogenous anti-oxidant molecules, our brain needs extra help to protect itself against oxidative damage. Ceriva is specifically designed to do this".
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings per container: 30
Amount per 1 tablet:
|Huperzine A (from Huperzia serrata whole plant extract)||200 mcg||*|
|Proline-Rich Polypeptide Complex (from colostrum)||100 mcg||*|
Microcrystalline cellulose, toothed clubmoss (Huperzia serrata) powder extract, croscarmellose sodium, proline-rich polypeptide complex (milk), stearic acid (vegetable), and silica. Contains: Milk
Take one tablet once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- For adult use only
- Avoid use if taking acetylcholinesterase inhibitors or cholinergic medications, or if you have a seizure disorder, cardiac arrhythmia, benign prostatic hypertrophy, asthma, chronic respiratory condition, peptic ulcer, inflammatory bowel disease, or malabsorption syndrome
- If you have suppressed immune function or are taking medication, including blood thinning medications and immunomodulators, consult your healthcare practitioner before use
- Rare but mild and temporary anxiety, mood change, sleep disturbance, dizziness, or fatigue may be experienced
- Do not exceed two tablets daily
- Use with caution when driving or operating machinery
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.