CBD Oil | 200mg
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Coyne HealthCare Hemp oil is a raw, vegan-friendly, whole food that contains no additives or preservatives. It is imported from the Netherlands.
Benefits | Features
- Cold-pressed from non-genetically modified hemp seed
- Provides the perfect balance of all eight essential amino acids
- Good source of albumin protein and Edistin
- Rich in iron and magnesium
- Excellent source of vitamin E, carotene, phytosterols
- Extremely potent source of anti-oxidants
- Packaged in recyclable material
- Extracted from whole Industrial Hemp plants
- Cold pressed in a GMP facility in the USA
- Serving size: 2-20 drops depending on the desired application
- Take once or twice a day as desired
- Place 1-3 servings on the tongue, hold for 60-90 seconds and then swallow
- CBD Hemp oil per 0.25ml (5 drops): 3.3mg
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Pregnant | Breastfeeding
Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.