Body Wash | Baobab Clay
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
- Bentonite clay as a mild exfoliant and for its ability to draw toxins from the skin
- Baobab Fruit powder to make sure that your skin isn’t stripped and dry when you’re done
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Certified organic - EcoCert
- A Fairtrade product
- Proudly South African
"We like this product as it is free from BHA, BHT, EDTA, methyl cellosolve, petrochemicals, parabens, PEG compounds and retinyl palmitate. All of these chemical ingredients appear on our DO NOT TOUCH LIST and we recommend that you do not use beauty products containing these as they are known to upset our hormonal system and/or cause DNA damage".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic body products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Vera) Leaf Extract*, Decyl Glucoside, Bentonite, Alcohol (Ethanol), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) oil*, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) seed oil, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Ipomoea Batatas (Sweet Potato) extract, Tocopherol, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Limonene**, Linalool**, Geraniol**
*ingredients from organic farming
**component of natural essential oils
Store in a cool, dry, sark place.