Body Oil | Nurturing Rose
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
There are times when your skin and mind long for harmonising, strengthening care. Promote a sense of balance and well-being with this delicate, nourishing body oil. Rose Body Oil with extracts of damask roses and rose essential oil soothes, calms and protects sensitive skin. Jojoba oil maintains moisture for silky, supple skin. The soft rose scent soothes the senses.
- Damask roses are combined with sunflower oil and carefully blended using unique rhythmic processing methods to allow the skin balancing properties of the rose to be transferred to the oil
- During this phase, the mixture is heated to 37 °C – human body temperature
- The base product is carefully mixed in the mornings and evenings to allow the skin balancing properties of the rose to be transferred to the oil
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- A Fairtrade product
"This oil is 100% natural and feeds your skin, without feeding it toxins! It's important to remember that our skin absorbs up to 60% of the ingredients (including the synthetic and toxic chemicals) found in normal body oils and massage oils. Absorbing natural and organic ingredients from plant oils and waxes, mineral pigments and essential oils is a smarter and healthier alternative! This oil is free from petrochemicals, parabens, genetically modified ingredients, EDTA, sulphonation, ethoxylation, propoxylation, PEG compounds, and DEA, MEA, TEA. Chemicals like these are added to body products to keep bacteria and mould from growing in the packaging and improve the texture. The problem is that many of these additives are considered to be endocrine disruptors, which can lead to hormone-related cancers in adults and early onset of puberty in girls".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic body products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
All skin types
Use | Tips
- Apply evenly and massage into skin
- Applying to moist skin after bathing or showering provides the most effective absorption
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Limonene*
*component of natural essential oils
Store in a dark, dry and cool place.