We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
A silky application formulated with natural oils to protect, moisturise, nourish and soften the skin.
- Rich in vitamins A, B and C, essential fatty acids and tripeptide-1, designed to boost the production of collagen while evening out pigmentation
- Beautifully fragranced with pure essential oils designed to balance the emotions, ease stress and calm the mind
- Proudly South African
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives linked to DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
"Often Alkyloamides (MEA, DEA, TEA, MIPA and PEG’s) are used as thickening agents, emollients and emulsifiers in moisturisers. They are manufactured by using fatty acids as the starting material. Not considered toxic, but can become contaminated with nitrosamines and how would we know if they had or not? Nitrosamines are considered cancer causing! Butylated hydroxianisole (BHA)/Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) are synthetic antioxidants. BHT is a suspected human carcinogen. BHA and BHT both act as a synthetic estrogen or xenoestrogen. Up to 13% of the BHT is absorbed through the skin. Another 'nasty' that is often added to body lotions and creams is disodium EDTA. This ingredient is often used in sprays, powders, body lotions and creams. This toxin is cytotoxic and weakly genotoxic (causing DNA mutations), although not carcinogenic. It has also shown to be a reproductive toxin. In short, we really should avoid using body creams and lotions that contain any of these chemicals!".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic body products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
All skin types
Use | Tips
Apply with warm hands to the body, paying attention to particularly dry areas. For a sublimely luxurious application, blend with a few drops of body conditioning oil.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.