Blush | Loose Puff Pot
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Look natural, feel natural, be natural! Unlike many other mineral makeup companies, INIKA products are free of cheap fillers and nasty chemicals so it's great even for the most sensitive skins. The texture is extraordinarily soft while the lack of fillers means that the pigment is super concentrated, so a little goes a long way for a long-lasting youthful glow!
- Warm luscious colour delivered straight from nature
- Highly pigmented minerals give you a long lasting youthful glow
- Great for 'on the go' application
- Non-comedogenic: no oils or alcohol
- Sensitive skin friendly: no cheap and nasty fillers, fragrances or preservatives
- Free from harmful chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Certified organic
"Certified organic, this blusher provides a slight shimmer that defines your cheekbones. Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives, mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG compounds which make it an ideal addition to my makeup bag and my daily commitment to protecting my DNA!".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic makeup, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Without removing the lid, turn your Blush Puff Pot upside down & gently tap on a flat surface. This will help to dispense the powder into the applicator
- For first time use, after removing the lid, you may want to test the applicator by gently pressing/swiping the pot on the back of your hand using the built-in puff applicator
- You should notice the colour of the blush appearing on the applicator
- For the application, start by tapping the apples of the cheeks and blend upwards and towards your temple for a healthy flush of colour
- Application tip: For an alternate method of application, you can use your blush brush by tapping the brush onto the puff as to dispense the colour onto the brush. If you wish to collect more product, you are also able to unscrew the puff pot lid; however, please take caution as to avoid spillage
- Makeup tip: You may wish to use this blush as an eye shadow by applying a small amount to the crease of the eyes for a quick day look
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-); Tin Oxide (CI 77861); Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.