Blush | Loose
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
INIKA Loose Mineral Blush gives you warm, luscious colours delivered straight from nature. No nasty fillers, no parabens, no talc, just pure performance for naturally beautiful skin.
- The absence of fillers means you're receiving nothing but pure pigment, which means a little goes a long way and lasts all day
- Free from chemical ingredients and chemicals that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Certified organic
- Award-winning, Australian non-toxic makeup
"Certified organic, this blusher provides a slight shimmer that defines your cheekbones. Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives, mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG compounds which make it an ideal addition to my makeup bag and my commitment to protecting my DNA and endocrine system, daily!".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic makeup, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Begin by tapping a small amount of the Mineral Blush Powder into the lid & dipping your blush brush into the powder
- Turning the brush upwards, lightly tap the base onto a hard surface as this will help to ensure even powder application
- Then, starting at the apples of the cheeks & cheekbones, apply brush blending upwards and towards your temple
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-) Tin Oxide (Cl 77861), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (Cl 77007).
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.