Bleach Powder | 5Kg
Nu-Eco's Bleach Powder is a safe and effective, water-soluble whitener and colour brightener which can be added to your wash cycle with Nu-Eco Laundry Gel, particularly if the wash load is soiled.
Benefits | Features
- Colour and fabric safe
- Brightens whites and colours
- Ideal for removal of stains in hot or cold water
- Will not weaken fabric strength
- All natural ingredients
- Vegan – approved by SAVS (South African Vegan Society)
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Sodium carbonate
- Sodium percarbonate
- TAED (Tetraacetylethylenediamine)
- In addition to your Nu-Eco Laundry Gel, add between 1/2 to 1 scoop (50g) of Nu-Eco Bleach Powder to washing powder compartment as part of your wash, depending on the degree of soiling.
- As a pre-soak solution: add 1 scoop (50g) of Nu-Eco Bleach powder to 5L of water to pre-soak garments before washing with Nu-Eco Laundry Gel.
- Nu-Eco Bleach Powder can be used in both hot and cold water. For best results use in warm water above 40⁰C
- This product will remove stains - leave a scoop in the toilet bowl to remove marks & stains
- To keep your linen white, add a scoop to your linen warm wash
- Eye contact: Rinse immediately with cool water and continue flushing for 10 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
- Ingestions: Small quantities - rinse mouth well, drink water and consult a physician if necessary. Larger quantities - do not induce vomiting and immediately consult a poison centre or doctor.
- Skin Contact: Wash area thoroughly after using this product. May aggravate pre-existing skin irritations.
- Keep out of reach of children
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.