THE OAKLANDS WHEYNappi Code: None
Alkalises | Detoxifies | Supports digestion
The Beet Kvass aids the first part of digestion in the stomach, supports the body's detoxification process and helps cleanse and alkalize the blood.
Benefits | Features
The Oaklands Whey products are handcrafted and based on ancient fermentation recipes and methods.
- Excellent blood tonic
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Promotes regular bowel movements
- Helps alkalizes the blood and cleanses the liver
- Very beneficial for reflux sufferers, aiding in the first digestive process in the upper stomach
- Good treatment for kidney stones and reports indicate that it is an excellent tonic for chronic fatigue
- Widely used in Europe to treat chronic fatigue and support cancer treatment
- Medical food for the GUT
- Part of our 6 R's GUT programme in our JOINCIRCLES Gut Shop
- Free from chemical preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
A proudly South African product"This pack is great to combine with Metagenics Advaclear for a more comprehensive liver detox protocol. 'Lacto-fermentation' is used in the creation of a few of The Oaklands Whey products. This is an ancient food preparation technique where milk products, vegetables, grains, fruits and meats are fermented and preserved via lacto- fermenting. Unlike modern methods of food preservation which deaden and denature foods, lacto-fermenting enhances the nutrient value in food. The action of the bacteria makes the minerals in the cultured foods more readily available to the body. Bacteria also produce vitamins and enzymes that are beneficial for digestion and creating healthy gut flora".
Pair with these tests
To better understand your gut's health, take a look at these advanced biochemistry tests:
NUTRITION | Organic Acids - BIG
- GUT | Leaky Gut Test
- GUT | Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- GUT | Comprehensive Stool Analysis + Parasitology
- Organic beetroot
- Himalayan salt
- Grass-fed whey
- Non-chlorinated natural water
Drink 1 tablespoon before eating or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Once opened, please refrigerate.