Bath | Soak
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
A sensory balancing experience for mind and body, this is a great way to unwind after a long day.
- Made with soapwort extract, which has natural foaming and cleansing properties, it cleanses gently without upsetting the natural acid mantle of the skin
- Yucca extract is used for its anti-irritant properties, and marula oil is the perfect emollient, leaving the skin refreshed and hydrated
- Experience a little mind magic during the sanctity of bath time
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption, and cancer
- A South African product
- All-natural ingredients
"This makes a great gift or a bath time treat especially when you know that it does not contain harmful 1,4 dioxane, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate or methylisothiazolinone. These non-active ingredients should be avoided by us as part of our estrogen-driven cancer daily prevention. Ideal to use after a stressful day. Reducing our stress and balancing our adrenal glands is essential to healthy hormone levels. Cortisol is made from progesterone so stress can deplete our bodies of progesterone. This can leave our estrogen unopposed, possibly resulting in estrogen dominance and an increased risk of DNA damage and/or estrogen-driven cancers".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic body products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
All Skin Types
Use | Tips
Add 2-3 capfuls to a hot bath and soak for 10 - 20 minutes.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural preservatives.